- Microsoft-MB-230 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Microsoft-MB-230 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Question and Answer: 63
The MB-230 exam is a Microsoft certification exam that tests a candidate's skills and knowledge in implementing solutions with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service. This exam is designed for individuals who have a fundamental understanding of customer service processes and are responsible for configuring and implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service solutions.
To earn the MB-230 certification, candidates must pass one exam. The exam topics include:
- Configuring customer service
- Managing cases and case resolution
- Implementing knowledge management
- Integrating with external systems
- Managing customer service security and privacy
Candidates should have a strong understanding of customer service processes and experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service. It is also recommended that candidates have experience with Microsoft Power Platform and have a basic understanding of Azure.
By earning the MB-230 certification, individuals demonstrate their expertise in implementing customer service solutions with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and are well-prepared to take on roles such as customer service consultant or application consultant.