- Microsoft-AZ-305 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Microsoft-AZ-305 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Question and Answer: 383
The AZ-305 exam is a Microsoft exam that tests a candidate's skills and knowledge in designing and implementing Microsoft Azure solutions. It is targeted at individuals who have experience designing and developing cloud-based solutions, as well as those who have experience with Azure development tools and technologies.
AZ-305 exam covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Designing Azure infrastructure and networking
- Implementing and managing Azure compute, web, and mobile services
- Implementing and managing data storage in Azure
- Implementing Azure security and identity management
- Monitoring, optimizing, and troubleshooting Azure solutions
To prepare for the AZ-305 exam, candidates should have practical experience with Azure and be familiar with the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, and Azure Resource Manager templates. They should also have a good understanding of cloud computing concepts and be able to apply them to Azure solutions.
Successful completion of the AZ-305 exam is a requirement for earning the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification. This certification demonstrates a candidate's expertise in designing and implementing Azure solutions and is highly sought after by employers in the tech industry.