- Amazon-AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam (Desktop Software)
- Amazon-AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional Questions & Answers (PDF)
Question and Answer: 708
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Professional exam is intended for individuals who have advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed systems and applications on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. It is intended for individuals who are familiar with AWS services and best practices for building scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems.
This exam tests the candidate's ability to:
- Define principles of solution using an architectural design based on customer requirements
- Provide implementation recommendations based on best practices to an organization throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Make trade-off decisions with regard to availability, cost, and scalability
- Understand and make decisions around advanced networking options and hybrid architectures on AWS.
Earning this certification demonstrates a candidate's expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. It is intended for individuals who have experience working with AWS and are able to design and deploy systems that meet business objectives.